loves each person equally and unconditionally. All people are of great worth to God. God lives and is creating in the world.
is God's Son who came into the world to show us a better way to live. He lived, died and lives again, giving us the hope of life forever.
is active in the world and helps us to follow the way of Jesus. This Spirit brings us joy, hope, love and peace.
God Challenges Us..
- to share the good news of Jesus.
- to give generously of everything that God has given us to help create a better world.
- to dedicate our lives to the pursuit of peace and justice for all people and to invite others to join in the pursuit of peace and justice.
that we call scripture, help us to understand God's divine will and help us see God's love for all the world.
God Blesses Us
The sacraments are symbolic acts which allow us to recognise God's blessings at particular moments in our lives as...
- we thank God for our children and ask God to be with them
- we seek healing through prayer
- we are married
- we remember Jesus through sharing bread and wine together we commit our lives to Jesus in baptism
- we receive the blessing of God's Spirit
- we receive a special prayer for our lives
- we are ordained for ministry
Friends and family can share in each of these special occasions.
women, men, youth and children are given gifts and abilities which can be used to build a better world.
If you would like to know more about the church's beliefs then go to...
Community of Christ - www.cofchrist.org.uk
We proclaim Jesus Christ and promote communities of joy, hope, love and peace